What are broadcasts?
Broadcasts are messages that are sent to your whole members list or groups in your list.
With Broadcasts you can send simple messages or flows.
Can I schedule my broadcasts?
Yep! You can schedule simple messages and flows. Learn how to schedule your messages.
Create and send a broadcast
- Click on Broadcast in the left side navigation.
- Name your broadcast. You can also include a date/time.
- Select your audience from the drop-down menu. To send a message to your whole list, click All, otherwise select your group(s).
- Select if you would like to send a simple message or a flow.
If you are sending a simple message
- Draft your message, including dynamic fields.
- If you would like to include an image, video, or audio attachment (MMS), click the paper clip at the bottom of the compose window, and attach your file.
- Ensure your message is TCPA compliant. Learn more about TCPA guidelines.
- Test your message. Learn how to test your messages.
- Click Review before sending if you’d like to send your message right away, or click Schedule for Later if you’d like to send your message at a specific time.
- Confirm your message. You can see samples of your message with dynamic fields populated.
- Click Send.
If you are sending a flow
- Toggle to flow in the broadcast window.
- Select a flow from the drop down menu.
- Ensure your flow is TCPA compliant. Learn more about TCPA guidelines.
- Click Review before sending if you’d like to send your flow right away, or click Schedule for Later if you’d like to send your flow at a specific time. Learn how to schedule your flows.
- Confirm your flow. You can see samples of the first message in your flow with dynamic fields populated.
- Click Send.